Work schedule is Monday to Friday and some Saturdays when needed; based on a 40 plus hour work week; must be available to work flexible hours and overtime.
Wage: $17.00 / hour
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated team player with a passion for physical work!!
- Working knowledge and ability to manage inventory control systems, warehousing procedures, warehouse/delivery equipment
- Clear criminal check
- Physical Ability to lift up to 100(+) lbs.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to freely stand, bend, twist, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time
- Use of basic hand and power tools
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Mature, dependable team player
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Experience using clamps, straps, dollies and other manual material lifting devices
- Basic Computer Experience in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish strong working relationships
Assist the Distribution Site Manager:
- Ensure staff adheres to procedures to facilitate accurate inventory control
- Product bills of lading are accurately inputted in the computer system and filed
- Staging of product for next-day deliveries based on routes of each truck
- Monitor and control product to be returned, ensuring that it be tagged properly
- Monitor drivers and helpers with loading of trucks and recording and documenting all return merchandise from each truck
- Monitor housekeeping of facilities, ensure staff cleaning, sweeping and keeping facility free of clutter and hazards on a regular basis
- Assist where needed in the business operation
- Attend meetings
- Perform all other duties as assigned